Who is this for?
Parents and Educators of neurodiverse children who want a fresh approach to parenting and education.
This is for you if...
- You are parenting a neuro-diverse child.
- You are feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.
- You are fearful of the future and want to do the best for your child.
- You are feeling unsupported and don’t know where to turn.
- You don’t feel like you are being taken seriously by the SENCO or Headteacher.
This is also for you if...
- You are worried that your child is not engaging in learning.
- You realise that the school cannot provide the support your child needs.
- Your child is anxious, upset and angry when they get home.
- Your child is refusing to go to school.
- You want strategies to teach your child successfully at home.